Pages

About Me

My photo
Spring, Texas, United States
I am a portrait and event photographer serving the Greater Houston and South East Texas areas and will travel to other areas in Texas. I mostly shoot outdoors but have a studio available if desired. I take posed pictures as well as candid shots. I shoot with a Sony DSLR and digitally enhance all images. Please send me an email for an appointment. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Powell Family Christmas Portraits

These are my cousins and their adorable little boy. I took these family portraits of them at a historical bridge that is just minutes from their house. The bridge crosses a a gorgeous winding creek. The elegantly sculptured white limestone that lines the shore served as an excellent background. It was a beautiful October day and the weather was perfect for the sweaters they picked out. As you can see, they are going to have some great Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment