Pages

About Me

My photo
Spring, Texas, United States
I am a portrait and event photographer serving the Greater Houston and South East Texas areas and will travel to other areas in Texas. I mostly shoot outdoors but have a studio available if desired. I take posed pictures as well as candid shots. I shoot with a Sony DSLR and digitally enhance all images. Please send me an email for an appointment. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lily's room

I asked my mother (Gammaw) to paint a mural to match Lily's bedding.
She did an awesome job! Check it out...


Owen observed...

Then, she added a banner for her name...
I found the perfect font, printed out her name, and carefully cut around each letter to make my own stencil. First, I traced the name in pencil. Then, I went back and painted over it. Gammaw added two birdies carrying the banner...it's truly fit for a princess!
Daddy added some chair rail...
and a chandelier (Gammaw got it from freecycle.com- Daddy gave it a fresh coat of paint)
Owen painted a beautiful abstract painting using the wall colors(I helped a little...he refused to use the light pink so, I added that when he was finished)


By the way, this is the bedding set-Migi Blossom...I think it's the sweetest I've ever seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment